Wednesday 31 July 2013

The cast and crew of Hitler Didi recalled every memorable instance on the last day of shooting!

The day has come when Zee TV’s one of the most liked show Hitler Didi have to say good bye to all its loyal audience. It is going off air on August 2 and the cast and crew gave their last shot on July 30. It was difficult for the entire crew to shoot as the ambiance was quite emotional and sad.

Sumit Vats, who plays protagonist Rishi Kumar, averred, “Hitler Didi had been a fun ride which I will cherish all my life. This show has given me recognition and I owe all my success to it. Today, as we shoot for the last time, we are just recalling every memorable instance connected with the show. There have been so many of them. I’ll miss everyone in my team very much.”  

Rituraj Singh joins in and added, “I loved the characterization of the show. I would say I was hoping to get a sandwich but the makers served me a buffet lunch (laughs). This was my first time with debutant producers but I was really impressed with the way they managed the entire affair.”

Sejal Shah, loud mother of Indira said, “The show had been very close to all of us and now I realise the vacuum it will create in our lives after it winds up. When you are attached to a show for two years, one will definitely feel awkward of not returning back to the set again.”

Producer Rohit Vaid added, “Hitler Didi managed to do its job so very well that it helped us launch our production and give us credibility to stand in the industry. It is definitely sad that it is ending so soon.”

We hope you all get only better things in life now! Thanks for entertaining us this much!

Source : Bolegaindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment