Friday 26 July 2013

Shashank Vyas hurt himself while shooting action sequence for Balika Vadhu!



You must be stormed by the current track of Colors’ Balika Vadhu where entire family of Jagya (Shashank Vyas) is caught under the cruelty of Ratan Singh (Ganga’s ex-husband).

The complete track was no less than a Bollywood masala flick where goons come to drab Hero’s family and when they are about to end entire family all together, cops make entry, saving all family members from being dismal. Undoubtedly, it was a recommendable act by makers and actors of Balika Vadhu who displayed a appreciating, yet on real situation based track for the audience.

Talking about the experience of shooting, Shashank Vyas, the protagonist of the show, expressed, “I was supposed to be hitting the goons who enter our house and also get hit in return. So we started shooting and as I wanted the scene to appear very real, I ended up hitting materials lying around, along with throwing a few punches at the goons (smiles),” shared Shashank.

Why doesn’t he allowed body double to perform that dangerous action sequence? About this, Shashank said, “I don’t understand the concept of a body double and I am not trying to sound pompous and project myself to be Akshay Kumar. It’s just that I wanted the scene to look real as possible. Apart from that, when my director screams action, I can’t help but give in my best before the camera.”

He further added, “I also feel that I ended up hurting myself as I am not trained to shoot for action scenes.”

Source : Bolegaindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment