Monday 29 July 2013

Shamin Mannan speaks about her sadness as she is leaving Sanskaar!

After Pratyusha Banerjee in Balika Vadhu, Shoaib Ibrahim in Sasural Simar Ka, Farhan Khan in Chhanchhan, Sonarika Bhadoria in Mahadev, telly audience recently witnessed an unexpected replacement in Colors’ daily Sanskaar- Dharohar Apno Ki.

Yes, the beautiful protagonist Bhoomi, played by Shamin Mannan of the show has got replaced citing some major health issues. Talented actress Kadambari Kadam of Teen Bahuraniya fame is now assigned to continue her role.

Explaining the reason of her exit, sources said, “Shamin Mannan was unwell from past few days and was facing a lot of health issues. The situation got worse when the actress was unable to shoot for the desired hours. Hence, after adjusting for some time, the production house and the actress finally mutually agreed to part ways.”

Elaborating about her discomfort, Shamin shared, “Yes, it's true that I am no longer a part of Sanskaar. As I was not keeping well since past few days, it was getting difficult for the production house to adjust with my shooting hours. So we eventually decided to take a final call and last night I got to know that I am getting replaced. It's really an unfortunate thing to have happened.”

Talking about the experience, the actress averred, “I had an amazing time working with the production house and with the cast. I will miss all my co-stars and the fun that we had on sets. I will miss playing Bhoomi in Sanskaar. Now, I am just thinking about my health and want to recover as soon as possible. I tried to give my best by working even when I was unwell but work can't suffer and the show must go on.”

Hope you get well soon Shamin!

Source : Bolegaindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment