Wednesday 24 July 2013

Sana Saeed wants to flaunt her real side through Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa!



Before Sana Saeed appeared in dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6, we all identified her for playing Shah Rukh Khan’s on-screen daughter in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and sexy siren in Karan Johar’s Student of The Year.

But, something she always wishes to do once in life time is to present real Sana Saeed in front of audience. And her wish came true when she took the challenge of dance in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. Sana allows her to be herself and viewers can see her real self through the show. “I think somewhere, when the audience likes you...it's nice. Jhalak... is a reality show, people will know what I have become. It is not a character, which I have to play or a dialogue which I have to say. This is the best thing about the reality shows.”

The vivacious lass loves dancing, but hasn't got any professional training. “I haven't learnt dancing. But when you like to dance, you take a couple of classes; so I have learnt a bit...Jhalak is a huge platform to showcase yourself. Also, you get to perform with a trained choreographer, which is a plus,” she said.

About her threats in the competition, Sana said, “I think Lauren Gottlieb would be the biggest competition...I feel she is in another league of dancing. I can't compare myself to her, as she is a dancer. She is beautiful and dances really well. But I also like Drashti Dhami and her choreographer Salman. I think everyone is doing something outstanding and beautiful.”

Source : Bolegaindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment