Tuesday 30 July 2013

Niaa Sharma speaks about her journey in Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai!


Niaa Sharma is a sweet heart of television buffs and now as her show Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai is going off air, it is going to be heartbreaking for her fans.

The actress, who shot to fame playing Maanvi in the family show, said she will miss each and every moment she lived on the sets. “There are tears in my eyes when I go back to the journey of my show. It has been a fantastic journey throughout. My entire journey as a whole is very memorable for me, the cast and the crew, the outdoor shoot fun... I am going to miss everything a lot. I have bonded really well with the entire cast and crew and we felt like a family. I am happy with the fact that my show is not ending with any grudges or fight with anybody on the sets or in the crew. It is very much a happy ending for me,” expressed Niaa.

Talking about the moments and things she will miss most, she said, “It has to be the beautiful 2 months of the shoot in Hrishikesh and Mussorie. We spent some awesome days there. I have a lot of memories from those days. But the bitter fact of life is that we can't go back in time.”

About future plans and roles she is looking forward to, Niaa stated, “I am looking forward to taking up a role as good as Maanvi or any role that is even better than Maanvi. Maanvi was a very powerful character and I am satisfied portraying this character. I am getting a couple of offers but I will take up something which is only as challenging as the role that I played now or better than this.”

Aired on Star Plus, the show is expected to go off air August last!

Source : Bolegaindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment