Tuesday 30 July 2013

Lata Sabharwal restarts shooting for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai!

Lata Sabharwal Seth, seen as Akshara’s (Hina Khan) mother Rajshri in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, was blessed with a baby boy three months back. She took a maternity leave from the show but now it seems the beautiful mother and actress is all set to resume her work commitments.

She has rejoined the shooting after a short hiatus and said she is feeling good being back on the show and meeting her co-stars after a long gap. “I enjoyed shooting for the show today. I was feeling really good being back on the show and meeting my co-actors after a long time,” said Lata after her first short.

Talking about how she is managing work and taking care of her new born baby, Lata said, “The production house has been very supportive and helpful. They have allowed me to shoot for only 3 to 4 hours a day so that I can give equal time to my son too. I had shot in advance for the show before I went on leave so that my absence is not shown on the show. I found this idea very creative too.”

Though both mom and dad (Sanjeev Seth) shoot for the same show, Lata decides to keep her son home and not get him on the sets for now, “I feel he is too small and hence I decide not to get him on sets even though me and Sanjeev are shooting together. In those 3 to 4 hours that I am working his grandmothers are taking care of him and enjoying being with their grandson.”

Source : Bolegaindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment