Friday 26 July 2013

Avinesh Rekhi is happily married!



This would come as a mini heart-attack for thousand of girls over there who found Avinesh Rekhi aka Sultan from Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, hot and single. Well, girls if you’re also under the same impression like we were in, then we must tell you that the actor is happily married now.

He got married to his eight year long girlfriend Raisa on December 29, 2010. In fact his debut on small screen with Chhal Sheh Aur Maat happened after he tied the knot. “I met Raisa at a wedding and started dating her eventually. It was a long-distance relationship since she was in Delhi and I was in Chandigarh. After we tied the knot, she stayed with my family in Chandigarh as I struggled to get a foothold in Mumbai. My wife and my one-year-old son, Anraj, shifted to Mumbai only some time back. She was my biggest support when I was struggling in Mumbai,” shared Avinesh.

On being quizzed if he tried to hide about his marriage fearing to lose out on female following, she cleared, “Not at all. I was never asked about my marriage before. I got married because I wanted to, so where is the need to hide it? It may or may not affect my fan following, but that's something I choose not to bother about.”

You made us to bother Avinesh. But facts are facts. We wish you a very happy married life and also wish this won’t affect your fan-following.

Source : Bolegaindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment